US: Coke agrees international deal with Burger King
Fastfood chain, Burger King, has announced that it has expanded its partnership with Coca-Cola, making the Atlanta-based soft drinks giant its approved supplier in international markets. Under the terms of the deal, the financial details of which have not been disclosed, Coca-Cola is to be sold in 3,000 Burger King outlets in 54 countries in Europe, Latin America and in the Asia Pacific region.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Post: Weetabix "opens up M&A opportunities"
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Suntory to offload Australia, New Zealand foods