AUSTRALIA: Cole Myers e-operations and leadership under scrutiny
Australian retailing major Coles Myer has come under scrutiny this week. While analysts are receiving mixed reports about the company's e-tail performance, institutional investors are asking - who's the boss? The group's eponymous website, e-colesmyer , turned over A$142m (US$71.8m) in the six months to 31 December last year. Managing director Jon Wood has since hinted however that some of its operations are unprofitable.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth