AUSTRALIA: Cole Myers e-operations and leadership under scrutiny
Australian retailing major Coles Myer has come under scrutiny this week. While analysts are receiving mixed reports about the company's e-tail performance, institutional investors are asking - who's the boss? The group's eponymous website, e-colesmyer , turned over A$142m (US$71.8m) in the six months to 31 December last year. Managing director Jon Wood has since hinted however that some of its operations are unprofitable.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Brazil seeks to cool concerns over meat probe
- US meal delivery service Blue Apron buys BN Ranch
- Lactalis fails to hit threshold to delist Parmalat