AUSTRALIA: Cole Myers hopes for robust Christmas sales
The largest retailer in Australia, Cole Myers , echoed the CEO of rival Woolworths yesterday (22 November) as it pinned its hopes on Christmas for delivering some substantial sales growth. The company has already posted a sales increase of 6-8% for the year to date, but if this figure is to be maintained for the H2, much will depend on the activities of yuletide consumers.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Brazil seeks to cool concerns over meat probe
- Lactalis fails to hit threshold to delist Parmalat
- US meal delivery service Blue Apron buys BN Ranch