AUSTRALIA: Coles Myer targets Shell petrol - report
Australian retailer Coles Myer is reported to be in talks to buy petrol company Shell Australia's entire retailing operations in order to compete with rival Woolworths. Shell Oil could sell its Australian petrol stations and convenience stores to the food retailer for at least A$250m (US$151.9m), reported the Australian Financial Review, citing industry sources.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Quorn CEO sets out stall for 2017 - interview
- What Premier CEO Gavin Darby thinks about Brexit
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti