BELGIUM/FRANCE: Colruyt buys two French distribution companies
Belgian discount supermarket chain Colruyt said it has agreed to buy two French distribution companies in order to improve its position in the French food services market. Colruyt said it has bought Paris-based grocery and frozen food distribution company Jean Didier and distribution company Harrydis, based in the south of the capital, reported Reuters.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Kellogg names Fareed Khan as incoming CFO
- Mondelez plans "selective" UK price hikes