CANADA: Comac Food Group Inc. announces third quarter results
Financial Highlights Dec 24, 2000 Dec 26, 1999 For the 39 weeks ended (Dollars) (Dollars) $Change %Change Operating Results ($000) (1) Systemwide network sales 83,904 82,448 1,456 2% Total revenue 5,240 4,980 260 5% Royalty and service income 4,674 4,553 121 3% EBITDA from operations 315 897 (582) -65% Earnings from Operations 37 62 (25) -40% Per Common Shares (in dollars) EBITDA from continuing operations 0.009 0.027 (0.018) -67% Net earnings from continuing operations 0.001 0.002 (0.001) -50% (1) Results include continuing operations only
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins
- Danone eyes efficiency, agility with new structure
- General Mills issues profit warning