CANADA: Comac Food Group Inc. announces third quarter results
Financial Highlights Dec 24, 2000 Dec 26, 1999 For the 39 weeks ended (Dollars) (Dollars) $Change %Change Operating Results ($000) (1) Systemwide network sales 83,904 82,448 1,456 2% Total revenue 5,240 4,980 260 5% Royalty and service income 4,674 4,553 121 3% EBITDA from operations 315 897 (582) -65% Earnings from Operations 37 62 (25) -40% Per Common Shares (in dollars) EBITDA from continuing operations 0.009 0.027 (0.018) -67% Net earnings from continuing operations 0.001 0.002 (0.001) -50% (1) Results include continuing operations only
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Whole Foods, Aldi, M&S - retail round-up, Nov 2016
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- Hain Celestial appoints Nestle executive as US COO
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund
- Chobani COO Burns to leave yogurt firm
- How Brands Are Making Our Food Healthier
- Confectionery North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide_2016
- Processed Snacks (Savory Snacks) Market in the United States - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics
- Global Dried Processed Food Market 2016-2020
- Frozen Food Production in the US - Industry Market Research Report