CANADA: Comac posts increased Q3 results
Calgary-based Comac Food Group, a multi-concept organization focused on the food service industry, has announced the company's Q3 results, with network sales reaching C$33.2m (US$20.7m) for the 13 weeks ending 23 December 2001, up 9% over the same period last year. EBITDA from continuing operations was C$236,000 in the third quarter, up 37% year on year. Comac posted net earnings of C$102,000 for the quarter versus net earnings of $749,000 last year. Last year's earnings included a net gain of C$677,420 resulting from the sale of Grabbajabba.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever launches operational review
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- ABF sees further grocery revival