CANADA: Comac posts increased Q3 results
Calgary-based Comac Food Group, a multi-concept organization focused on the food service industry, has announced the company's Q3 results, with network sales reaching C$33.2m (US$20.7m) for the 13 weeks ending 23 December 2001, up 9% over the same period last year. EBITDA from continuing operations was C$236,000 in the third quarter, up 37% year on year. Comac posted net earnings of C$102,000 for the quarter versus net earnings of $749,000 last year. Last year's earnings included a net gain of C$677,420 resulting from the sale of Grabbajabba.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Whole Foods, Aldi, M&S - retail round-up, Nov 2016
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Hain Celestial appoints Nestle executive as US COO
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund