MEXICO: Comerci seen posting Q2 profit after year-ago loss
Mexican retailer Controladora Comercial Mexicana (Comerci) is expected to post a net profit in the second quarter, compared to a year-ago loss, helped by currency gains and cost controls. Analysts polled by Reuters have forecast, on average, that Comerci's second-quarter net profit will be 140m pesos (US$13.5m), compared with a loss of 34m pesos a year earlier.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail