MEXICO: Comerci seen posting Q2 profit after year-ago loss
Mexican retailer Controladora Comercial Mexicana (Comerci) is expected to post a net profit in the second quarter, compared to a year-ago loss, helped by currency gains and cost controls. Analysts polled by Reuters have forecast, on average, that Comerci's second-quarter net profit will be 140m pesos (US$13.5m), compared with a loss of 34m pesos a year earlier.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter