USA: Commerce One and foodconnex worldwide announce joint hosted solution for the CPG and Food Industry
Commerce One®, the e-marketplace company, and foodconnex(TM) worldwide, a leading provider of ebusiness solutions for the food industry, today announced an alliance to offer a hosted procurement solution for clients in the consumer package goods and food industries. Commerce One® and foodconnex(TM) worldwide have agreed to jointly market the program and have developed a pricing and delivery program to allow clients to quickly and efficiently adopt the Commerce One® internet-based procurement system.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly