USA: Commerce One and foodconnex worldwide announce joint hosted solution for the CPG and Food Industry
Commerce One®, the e-marketplace company, and foodconnex(TM) worldwide, a leading provider of ebusiness solutions for the food industry, today announced an alliance to offer a hosted procurement solution for clients in the consumer package goods and food industries. Commerce One® and foodconnex(TM) worldwide have agreed to jointly market the program and have developed a pricing and delivery program to allow clients to quickly and efficiently adopt the Commerce One® internet-based procurement system.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Mondelez plans "selective" UK price hikes
- Kellogg names Fareed Khan as incoming CFO