USA: Commerce One and foodconnex worldwide announce joint hosted solution for the CPG and Food Industry
Commerce One®, the e-marketplace company, and foodconnex(TM) worldwide, a leading provider of ebusiness solutions for the food industry, today announced an alliance to offer a hosted procurement solution for clients in the consumer package goods and food industries. Commerce One® and foodconnex(TM) worldwide have agreed to jointly market the program and have developed a pricing and delivery program to allow clients to quickly and efficiently adopt the Commerce One® internet-based procurement system.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre