USA: Commerce Ventures appoints six prominent executives to management team
Commerce Ventures LLC today announced the appointment of six key executives to lead the launch and operation of the company's online beef, pork and poultry exchange. The new positions in the company include chief financial officer, chief information officer, vice president of marketing, vice president of business and customer development, vice president of strategy and operations and director of human resources. Each management team member reports directly to Kevin Nemetz, chief executive officer of Commerce Ventures.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Whole Foods, Aldi, M&S - retail round-up, Nov 2016
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Hain Celestial appoints Nestle executive as US COO
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund