USA: Commerce Ventures appoints six prominent executives to management team
Commerce Ventures LLC today announced the appointment of six key executives to lead the launch and operation of the company's online beef, pork and poultry exchange. The new positions in the company include chief financial officer, chief information officer, vice president of marketing, vice president of business and customer development, vice president of strategy and operations and director of human resources. Each management team member reports directly to Kevin Nemetz, chief executive officer of Commerce Ventures.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Germany's Haribo plans first US candy plant