EU: Commission authorises Italian aid schemes to fisheries sector
The European Commission has decided that aid schemes to twelve Italian regions for various projects in their fisheries sectors are compatible with the rules governing State aids. These aids, which amount to a total of €55.24m (US$52.8m), for the period 2000 to 2006, represent the financial contribution by Italy which, under the co-financing principle, is required for the allocation of aid from the EU Financial Instrument for Fisheries Guidance (FIFG).
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Quorn CEO sets out stall for 2017 - interview
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti