EU: Commission clears German Edeka's control of AÖAG
The European Commission has cleared plans under the Merger Regulation by Germany's Edeka-group, via its affiliates Edeka Chiemgau and Edeka Handelsgesellschaft Südbayern, to acquire control of the whole of ADEG Österreich Handelsaktiengesellschaft (AÖAG) by way of purchase of assets. The companies are all active in wholesale and retail in daily consumer goods. (The operation was examined under the simplified merger review procedure)
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre