EU: Commission launches search for head of new Food Safety Authority
The Commission of the European Union today [Wednesday] launched the procedure to find an executive director to head up the new European Food Safety Authority (EFSA). While the location of the new agency has yet to be decided, the Commission said it was forging ahead with practical planning to ensure that it can start its operations as soon as practicable. The authority is a major component of the wide ranging reform of EU food law launched by the Prodi Commission in its January 2000 White Paper on Food Safety.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Abbott sees international nutrition sales fall
- Metropoulos invests in Utz Quality Foods
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review