EU: Commission releases inventory of TSE's
An inventory of all research that is currently being carried out in the fighting of TSE's, the disease family of which BSE is the most infamous member, is to be released by the European Commission. It asked a high-level group of exports to produce a list, which is to be published next Monday (23/04) by EU research Commissioner Philippe Busquin. He said: "So far no complete picture did exist as to what research is carried out by whom in different parts of Europe." Commissioner Busquin said that the aim was to "introduce more coherence in (the) research." The Commission will later call for joint-research proposals on BSE, which will receive EU funding.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea
- Maple Leaf buys US plant-based group Lightlife