EU: Commission releases inventory of TSE's
An inventory of all research that is currently being carried out in the fighting of TSE's, the disease family of which BSE is the most infamous member, is to be released by the European Commission. It asked a high-level group of exports to produce a list, which is to be published next Monday (23/04) by EU research Commissioner Philippe Busquin. He said: "So far no complete picture did exist as to what research is carried out by whom in different parts of Europe." Commissioner Busquin said that the aim was to "introduce more coherence in (the) research." The Commission will later call for joint-research proposals on BSE, which will receive EU funding.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti
- Amnesty - Global brands profit from labour abuses