EU: Commission releases inventory of TSE's
An inventory of all research that is currently being carried out in the fighting of TSE's, the disease family of which BSE is the most infamous member, is to be released by the European Commission. It asked a high-level group of exports to produce a list, which is to be published next Monday (23/04) by EU research Commissioner Philippe Busquin. He said: "So far no complete picture did exist as to what research is carried out by whom in different parts of Europe." Commissioner Busquin said that the aim was to "introduce more coherence in (the) research." The Commission will later call for joint-research proposals on BSE, which will receive EU funding.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Brazil seeks to cool concerns over meat probe
- Lactalis fails to hit threshold to delist Parmalat
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action