EU: Commission widens search for head of European Food Safety Authority
The European Commission yesterday [Monday] extended its search for the head of the new European Food Safety Authority (EFSA). The Commission, which is responsible for putting together a list from which the Management Board of the Authority can select its Executive Director, launched an additional search to find suitable candidates. Vacancy notices will be published in the press in all Member States, and appear on the website of the European Food Safety Authority and on the EFSA pages of the website of DG Health and Consumer Protection of the Commission. The closing date for applications will be Friday, 7 June 2002.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Danone eyes efficiency, agility with new structure
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins
- Aryzta CEO, CFO resign amid strategic review