USA :COMMkitchen.com Forms Alliance With Foodvision.com
COMMkitchen.com ( www.commkitchen.com ) announced today that it has formed an alliance for a co-branded marketing initiative with Foodvision.com ( www.foodvision.com ). COMMkitchen.com designs and implements custom procurement programs for commercial foodservice operations, such as restaurants and hospitals. Its Virtual Showroom® and secure custom catalogs offer nearly 25,000 items in the industry's largest on-line selection of equipment, supplies and smallwares for every commercial foodservice requirement. Foodvision.com operates a leading food and beverage Internet portal that has alliances with Yahoo! and CNN Interactive (a Time Warner company) as well as at www.foodvision.com."We're very enthusiastic about the presence COMMkitchen.com will have at Foodvision.com," said Richard Young, president of COMMkitchen.com. "As foodservice professionals look for resources on the web, we're certain that Foodvision.com and COMMkitchen's custom buying programs will become indispensable tools for them.""COMMkitchen is a good strategic fit for Foodvision.com as we expand our offerings," added Raj Kalra, CIO, Foodvision.com, Inc. "COMMkitchen provides the next step in ecommerce: real-time B2B buying on the web."COMMkitchen.com, based in Denver, is a majority-owned Web operating company of EComm Systems Corp. (CDNX: ES.U). EComm Systems is a facilitator of B2B Internet commerce in vertical industries. COMMkitchen.com was one of the nation's first ecommerce Web sites for foodservice equipment and supply sales. EComm Systems recently announced the establishment of COMMcleaing.com, its second WOC, and anticipates launching additional WOCs in the near future.Foodvision.com, headquartered in Atlanta, integrates traditional business systems in food and beverage operations with leading edge technologies in Internet distribution systems. More information can be found on the company's web site at
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- PepsiCo sets 2025 nutrition, sustainability goals
- China "transition" drags on Danone Q3
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- CP Foods invests in UK foodservice firm Foodfellas
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review