USA: Community Food Service (CFS) Model and CFS Kits Being Developed by Needful Provision, Inc. (NPI) With Help From NextPath Technologies, Inc.
As a 501(c)(3) charity, Needful Provision, Inc. (NPI) has expanded research, development, demonstration and education efforts related to self-help and self-sufficiency technologies with emphasis on Community Food Security (CFS) and associated income producing micro-enterprises. NPI seeks to aid poor and disadvantaged populations worldwide without discrimination.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why Reckitt Benckiser moved for Mead Johnson
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action