DENMARK: Companies operating in a new world says Danisco CEO
Danisco CEO Alf Duch-Pedersen is behind a mini feature article in ErhvervsBladet. In the article, he writes that companies today are facing requirements to show greater social, ethical and political commitment. This is a challenge the business community must take up. But at the same time, we should not forget that the underlying basis of companies´ contribution to society is and always will be economic growth.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Suntory to offload Australia, New Zealand foods
- Dairy dampens Danone in Q1