DENMARK: Companies operating in a new world says Danisco CEO
Danisco CEO Alf Duch-Pedersen is behind a mini feature article in ErhvervsBladet. In the article, he writes that companies today are facing requirements to show greater social, ethical and political commitment. This is a challenge the business community must take up. But at the same time, we should not forget that the underlying basis of companies´ contribution to society is and always will be economic growth.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs