CANADA: UGG: Company Announcement
United Grain Growers Limited is pleased to announce that its wholly owned subsidiary, Unifeed Limited, has entered into discussions which are intended to lead to the acquisition of the assets of Pro Form Feeds, an operating division of Agro Pacific Industries. Terms of the purchase were not disclosed. Established in 1948 to service the emerging requirements of poultry, dairy and livestock producers in the Fraser Valley of British Columbia, Pro Form Feeds is located in Chilliwack, B.C. This feed business has earned a substantial share of the market through its focus on innovation and quality in products and service to its customers. Upon its completion, this acquisition will continue UGG's commitment to expand its already successful feed and livestock related business ventures. Unifeed Limited operates feed mills in Alberta, Manitoba, and central British Columbia. The acquisition of Pro Form Feeds will expand Unifeed's business to the Fraser Valley and Pacific Coast regions of British Columbia. Feed manufacturing is a business which adds value to feed grains and oil seeds grown in Western Canada. In addition, this business will mesh effectively with UGG's grain handling and crop services businesses.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- PepsiCo sets 2025 nutrition, sustainability goals
- China "transition" drags on Danone Q3
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- CP Foods invests in UK foodservice firm Foodfellas
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review