CANADA: Company recalls Milupa Step 1 baby meal rice cereal
Montreal, Quebec-based Van de Water-Raymond Ltd, and Milupa GmbH & Co. of Germany, are warning consumers not to consume Milupa Step 1 baby meal rice cereal. The affected product was filled with Milupa Oatmeal Cereal and incorrectly labelled as Milupa Step 1 Rice Cereal. Introducing oats instead of rice could have negative effects on infants.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- 2017: food policy hotspots in the UK, EU and US
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs