AUSTRALIA: Company which developed fast growing potato seed gets award
David Montgomery, founder of Technico , has received an award for research and development from the Australian government. The company controls five tissue-culture facilities globally in which it developed a method to speed up growth of potato seeds by 26 times. With this breakthrough the five to seven years usually required to build up potato reserves has been dramatically reduced.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- Amnesty - Global brands profit from labour abuses
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti