USA: Compass Group PLC completes acquisition of Morrison Management Specialists, Inc.
Compass Group PLC (CPG.L) announced that effective today it has completed the acquisition of Morrison Management Specialists, Inc. (MHI). Each outstanding share of Morrison common stock not owned by Compass Group was converted into the right to receive $40.00 in cash, without interest. Morrison will cease to be traded on the New York Stock Exchange before the opening of business on Friday, April 6, 2001.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever launches operational review
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- ABF sees further grocery revival