USA: Compass Group PLC completes acquisition of Morrison Management Specialists, Inc.
Compass Group PLC (CPG.L) announced that effective today it has completed the acquisition of Morrison Management Specialists, Inc. (MHI). Each outstanding share of Morrison common stock not owned by Compass Group was converted into the right to receive $40.00 in cash, without interest. Morrison will cease to be traded on the New York Stock Exchange before the opening of business on Friday, April 6, 2001.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Interview: KP Snacks on growth strategy
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units