USA: Compass Minerals names Michael E. Ducey president and CEO
Compass Minerals Group, Inc., the world's third-largest producer of salt, has named Michael E. Ducey president and CEO. Ducey, most recently president and CEO of Borden Chemical, will succeed Robert F. Clark, who is retiring but who will remain a director. Ducey will join Compass on 1 April 2002, bringing around 30 years of broad-based general management and operating experience in the chemical industry with Borden.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti
- Amnesty - Global brands profit from labour abuses