USA: Compass Minerals names Michael E. Ducey president and CEO
Compass Minerals Group, Inc., the world's third-largest producer of salt, has named Michael E. Ducey president and CEO. Ducey, most recently president and CEO of Borden Chemical, will succeed Robert F. Clark, who is retiring but who will remain a director. Ducey will join Compass on 1 April 2002, bringing around 30 years of broad-based general management and operating experience in the chemical industry with Borden.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO