USA: Compass Minerals names Michael E. Ducey president and CEO
Compass Minerals Group, Inc., the world's third-largest producer of salt, has named Michael E. Ducey president and CEO. Ducey, most recently president and CEO of Borden Chemical, will succeed Robert F. Clark, who is retiring but who will remain a director. Ducey will join Compass on 1 April 2002, bringing around 30 years of broad-based general management and operating experience in the chemical industry with Borden.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast