UK: Compass wants deal to operate Little Chef as franchisee after sale
UK foodservice giant Compass may continue to operate some Little Chef restaurants as a franchisee even after the sale of the roadside chain, chairman Mike Bailey revealed earlier this week. Bailey explained that he hopes to retain the 38 Little Chef restaurants situated at its 47-stong chain of Moto motorway service areas, under a franchise deal with the new buyer of the operations.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Brazil giants JBS, BRF probed over alleged bribery