PORTUGAL: Competition to acquire Cerealis intensifies
Competition to acquire Portugal's leading pasta maker Cerealis is heating up with three companies - Spain's Ebro Puleva, Grupo Gallo and Italy's Barilla - all rumoured to be interested in sealing a deal.
The sale, according to Dow Jones, could raise as much as EUR100m (US$121.12m).
The privately owned company has a revenue of over EUR120m and owns the well-known Milaneza and Nacional brands.
Citing people farmiliar with the situation, Spanish newspaper Expansion reported today (31 March) that negotiations for the sale are at an advanced stage and a deal could be reached in a matter of weeks.
Companies: Ebro Puleva
Natraceutical, a spin-off of Spanish food group Natra-Zahor, has unveiled ambitious expansion plans, spurred on by growth in the functional foods market. With such high levels of interest in healthy f...
The state-owned Spanish holding company SEPI has purchased a 6.25% stake in Spanish food group Ebro Puleva from the Kuwait Investment Office (KIO)....
Spanish food group Ebro Puleva has said it has ended the first nine months of the year with record turnover and profits, boosted by the contributions of Riviana and Panzani....
Spanish food group Ebro Puleva has said it has reached an in-principle agreement with a Canary Islands-based group for the sale of Ebro's subsidiary Catesa Foods....
Spanish food group Ebro Puleva has announced that UK-based EDF Man intends to exercise its call option over 51% of the capital of Inversiones Greenfields in Chile....
Spanish food group Ebro Puleva has announced that, through its subsidiary S&B Herba Foods, it has purchased the Tarantella brand in the UK....
Food company Riviana Foods, a subsidiary of Spain's Ebro Puleva, has announced the cutting of 130 jobs from its US workforce of 1,075....
Spanish nutraceuticals company Puleva Biotech, a unit of food major Ebro Puleva, has reported a 7% decline to €716,000 (US$873,000) in first half operating profits, hurt by large expenses to promote i...
- Premier Foods to push on with range revamp
- Focus: Why Dairy Crest needs to offload dairies
- UK Responsibility Deal must solve credibility gap
- Sweets & Snacks Expo: just-food's pick
- Why FMCG background key for next Thorntons CEO
- Mars launches "healthy" snacks Goodnessknows
- Unilever CFO Jean-Marc Huet stands down
- JBS "seeking M&A" in Americas, Australia
- General Mills launches Greek yoghurt in Australia
- Dairy Crest earnings fall
- Mars Inc in Packaged Food (World)
- Pizza Delivery & Takeaway in the UK - Industry Market Research Report
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- China Resources Enterprise, Limited - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Chocolate Flavors Market by Application & Region - Global Trends & Forecast to 2019