UK: Completion of Domino Sugar sale by Tate & Lyle
Tate & Lyle PLC ("Tate & Lyle") announces completion of the sale of Tate & Lyle North American Sugars Inc., trading as Domino Sugar ("Domino"), to an investment group led by Alfonso and J. Pepe Fanjul on 5 November 2001. The maximum consideration will be US$185 million (£127 million) which includes a conditional earnout of up to US$20 million (£14 million) payable over 4 years from date of signing. The consideration in respect of fixed assets is unchanged from the announcement dated 26 July 2001(all variances relate to levels of working capital) and no further write down is required.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin