USA: ConAgra beef causes 26 illnesses, at least
At least 26 people in five states have been made ill after eating contaminated beef produced by ConAgra. The Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment has confirmed one illness. Meanwhile the US Centers for Disease Control (CDC) has confirmed at least 25 illnesses caused by consumption of the beef in Colorado, South Dakota, Michigan, Washington and Wyoming.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations