USA: ConAgra Beef Company Announces Location of New Corporate Headquarters
ConAgra Beef Company announced its plans to build a new office building in northern Colorado, located in the Promontory Point Office Park in Greeley. Construction is expected to begin in September, with completion scheduled for summer 2001. The new office will bring together the meat operating companies of ConAgra including Swift and Co., currently located in separate buildings."The new facility enables us to bring our team together under one roof. Our goal all along has been to better serve our customers in the most efficient way," said John Simons, ConAgra Beef Company's President and Chief Operating Officer. "We were presented with a number of excellent locations, and we studied them carefully. We are pleased to be staying in the Front Range of northern Colorado. We're grateful to those who helped us and now look forward to our move."ConAgra Beef Company expects all of its approximately 550 employees will work in the new building upon completion.ConAgra Beef Company is a wholly owned subsidiary of ConAgra, Inc., an international food company headquartered in Omaha, Neb.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea