USA: ConAgra CEO picks up massive US$3m bonus - MEMBERS
Omaha, Nebraska-based ConAgra Foods revealed yesterday [Thursday] that its chairman and CEO Bruce Rohde picked up a US$3m bonus for his work in 2002, when the food producing giant attained its earnings per share (EPS) targets. In an annual proxy filed with the US Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), ConAgra said that it: "believes that an executive's contribution toward achieving ... growth in earnings per share and annual operating profit plans should form the basis for short-term incentives."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever launches operational review
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- ABF sees further grocery revival