USA: ConAgra declares quarterly common stock dividend
This will be the second quarterly dividend at the 22.50 cents rate. This will be ConAgra Foods 101st consecutive quarterly dividend payment.
ConAgra Foods, Inc. (NYSE: CAG), a $27 billion food company, is North America's largest foodservice manufacturer and the nation's second largest retail food supplier. ConAgra Foods' consumer brands include: Hunt's tomato products, Healthy Choice, Banquet, Armour, Bumble Bee, Louis Kemp, Libby's, La Choy, Wesson, Country Pride, Blue Bonnet, Kid Cuisine, Parkway, Reddi-wip, Marie Callender's, Cook's, Swift Premium, Butterball, ACT II, Slim Jim, Decker, Chef Boyardee, Orville Redenbacher's, PAM Cooking Spray, Snack Pack, Van Camp's, Peter Pan, Hebrew National and Swiss Miss. For more information, please visit us at www.conagrafoods.com.
Companies: ConAgra Foods
Retail value sales of ready meals in the US slid 0.9% year-on-year to US$20.4bn in 2004. The decline was brought on by waning consumer interest in low-carbohydrate diets and many manufacturers found t...
Last month a customer at an outlet of US fastfood chain Wendy's claimed to have found a severed finger in her food. The news spread like wildfire, fuelled by intense media interest, and Wendy's sales ...
Meat processor Swift and Co has agreed to hire 141 women and pay $700,000 to nearly 2,500 of them to settle a complaint that it discriminated against women who applied for unskilled jobs at its meatpa...
Packaged food company ConAgra Foods has announced that Gary M. Rodkin will be the company's new president and chief executive officer and a member of its board of directors beginning 1 October....
Packaged food company ConAgra Foods Inc has announced that Lou Nieto has joined as its president, Packaged Meats and Deli....
US packaged food company ConAgra Foods has said it has received notice of an unsolicited "mini-tender" offer, made by TRC Capital Corporation of Ontario, Canada, to purchase up to 3.5 million of ConAg...
Packaged food company ConAgra Foods has reported a fall in profit in the fourth quarter and year ended 29 May 2005, blaming weak results from its packaged meats operations....
Food manufacturer Ralcorp Holdings has announced the hiring of Richard G Scalise as corporate vice president; and president of frozen bakery products....
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Focus: Thai demographics drive health categories
- The promise of fledgling Czech gluten-free market
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Campbell backs US nutrition start-up Habit
- Nestle's Buitoni to remove GMOs
- Unilever in continuing price spat with Musgrave
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review