USA: ConAgra Foods announces details of Q2 earnings release and management discussion of results
OMAHA, Neb./PRNewswire/ -- Today, ConAgra Foods, Inc. (NYSE: CAG - news) announced that ConAgra Foods' Fiscal 2002 Second Quarter Earnings Release will take place on Thursday, Dec. 20, 2001. A news release will be made available over the wire at approximately 7:30 a.m. (EST). At 8:00 a.m. (EST) there will be an update by management, which may be accessed by dialing toll-free 1-877-447-8217 for Domestic participants or 1-706-679-0415 for International participants. No confirmation code or pass code will be needed. The discussion can also be accessed via the internet at
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Dairy dampens Danone in Q1
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations