USA: ConAgra Foods appoints two new board members
Omaha, Neb.-based ConAgra Foods, one of the largest packaged food companies in the US, has announced that William G. Jurgensen of Nationwide, and David H. Batchelder, of Batchelder & Partners, have been appointed to ConAgra' board of directors. Jurgensen has been chairman and CEO of Nationwide, one of the largest insurance and financial services companies in the world, since 2000. Based in Columbus, OH, Nationwide is a US$113bn company offering a broad range of personal and commercial insurance and long-term savings products.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Focus: Thai demographics drive health categories
- How Nestle tackles Indian challenges - interview
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Campbell backs US nutrition start-up Habit
- Mondelez focuses on margins as sales slip
- Nestle's Buitoni to remove GMOs
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Meat Processing in China - Industry Market Research Report