USA: ConAgra Foods appoints two new board members
Omaha, Neb.-based ConAgra Foods, one of the largest packaged food companies in the US, has announced that William G. Jurgensen of Nationwide, and David H. Batchelder, of Batchelder & Partners, have been appointed to ConAgra' board of directors. Jurgensen has been chairman and CEO of Nationwide, one of the largest insurance and financial services companies in the world, since 2000. Based in Columbus, OH, Nationwide is a US$113bn company offering a broad range of personal and commercial insurance and long-term savings products.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Mead Johnson acquires Bega Cheese capacity
- ABF sees further grocery revival