USA: ConAgra Foods appoints two new board members
Omaha, Neb.-based ConAgra Foods, one of the largest packaged food companies in the US, has announced that William G. Jurgensen of Nationwide, and David H. Batchelder, of Batchelder & Partners, have been appointed to ConAgra' board of directors. Jurgensen has been chairman and CEO of Nationwide, one of the largest insurance and financial services companies in the world, since 2000. Based in Columbus, OH, Nationwide is a US$113bn company offering a broad range of personal and commercial insurance and long-term savings products.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Dairy dampens Danone in Q1
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations