USA: ConAgra Foods appoints two new board members
Omaha, Neb.-based ConAgra Foods, one of the largest packaged food companies in the US, has announced that William G. Jurgensen of Nationwide, and David H. Batchelder, of Batchelder & Partners, have been appointed to ConAgra' board of directors. Jurgensen has been chairman and CEO of Nationwide, one of the largest insurance and financial services companies in the world, since 2000. Based in Columbus, OH, Nationwide is a US$113bn company offering a broad range of personal and commercial insurance and long-term savings products.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group