USA: ConAgra Foods appoints two new board members
Omaha, Neb.-based ConAgra Foods, one of the largest packaged food companies in the US, has announced that William G. Jurgensen of Nationwide, and David H. Batchelder, of Batchelder & Partners, have been appointed to ConAgra' board of directors. Jurgensen has been chairman and CEO of Nationwide, one of the largest insurance and financial services companies in the world, since 2000. Based in Columbus, OH, Nationwide is a US$113bn company offering a broad range of personal and commercial insurance and long-term savings products.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- 2017: food policy hotspots in the UK, EU and US
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Boparan confirms interest in Fox's Biscuits
- Update - Pladis not bidding for Weetabix