USA: ConAgra Foods appoints two new board members
ConAgra Foods (NYSE: CAG), one of America's leading food companies, announced Friday (27 April) that Mark Rauenhorst, of the Opus Corp., and General John T. Chain Jr., of the Thomas Group, were appointed to ConAgra Foods' Board of Directors. Mark Rauenhorst is President and Chief Executive Officer of Opus Corporation, one of the largest and most successful commercial real estate development and construction firms in the United States with revenues of $1.4 billion. Opus has 28 offices located across the country that build office, warehouse and retail projects, and develop business parks.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth
- Unilever sets packaging target