USA: ConAgra Foods appoints two new board members
ConAgra Foods (NYSE: CAG), one of America's leading food companies, announced Friday (27 April) that Mark Rauenhorst, of the Opus Corp., and General John T. Chain Jr., of the Thomas Group, were appointed to ConAgra Foods' Board of Directors. Mark Rauenhorst is President and Chief Executive Officer of Opus Corporation, one of the largest and most successful commercial real estate development and construction firms in the United States with revenues of $1.4 billion. Opus has 28 offices located across the country that build office, warehouse and retail projects, and develop business parks.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- ABF on Brexit, M&A and grocery - interview
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp