USA: ConAgra Foods appoints two new board members
ConAgra Foods (NYSE: CAG), one of America's leading food companies, announced Friday (27 April) that Mark Rauenhorst, of the Opus Corp., and General John T. Chain Jr., of the Thomas Group, were appointed to ConAgra Foods' Board of Directors. Mark Rauenhorst is President and Chief Executive Officer of Opus Corporation, one of the largest and most successful commercial real estate development and construction firms in the United States with revenues of $1.4 billion. Opus has 28 offices located across the country that build office, warehouse and retail projects, and develop business parks.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- PepsiCo sets 2025 nutrition, sustainability goals
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- China "transition" drags on Danone Q3
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- CP Foods invests in UK foodservice firm Foodfellas
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016