USA: ConAgra Foods appoints two new board members
ConAgra Foods (NYSE: CAG), one of America's leading food companies, announced Friday (27 April) that Mark Rauenhorst, of the Opus Corp., and General John T. Chain Jr., of the Thomas Group, were appointed to ConAgra Foods' Board of Directors. Mark Rauenhorst is President and Chief Executive Officer of Opus Corporation, one of the largest and most successful commercial real estate development and construction firms in the United States with revenues of $1.4 billion. Opus has 28 offices located across the country that build office, warehouse and retail projects, and develop business parks.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Suntory to offload Australia, New Zealand foods
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Equistone puts Whitworths up for sale