USA: ConAgra Foods celebrates 27th consecutive year of dividend increases
Yesterday the board of directors of ConAgra Foods, Inc. (NYSE: CAG) celebrates the 27th consecutive year of dividend increases by raising the annual dividend to 94.0 cents per share from 90.0 cents per share. This represents an increase of 4.4%. This increase will be reflected in the company's quarterly dividend payment on Dec. 1, 2001.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever launches operational review
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Maple Leaf buys US plant-based group Lightlife
- Nestle launches global sugar target