USA: ConAgra Foods celebrates 27th consecutive year of dividend increases
Yesterday the board of directors of ConAgra Foods, Inc. (NYSE: CAG) celebrates the 27th consecutive year of dividend increases by raising the annual dividend to 94.0 cents per share from 90.0 cents per share. This represents an increase of 4.4%. This increase will be reflected in the company's quarterly dividend payment on Dec. 1, 2001.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Quorn CEO sets out stall for 2017 - interview
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- What Premier CEO Gavin Darby thinks about Brexit
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti