USA: ConAgra Foods declares quarterly common stock dividend
ConAgra Foods, one of the largest packaged food companies in the US, has declared a quarterly common stock dividend of 23.50 cents per share. The board of directors said it will be paid on 1 June 2002, to stockholders of record on 3 May 2002. This will be the third quarterly dividend at the 23.50 cents rate. This will also be the 106th consecutive quarterly dividend payment by ConAgra Foods.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Brazil seeks to cool concerns over meat probe
- Lactalis fails to hit threshold to delist Parmalat
- US meal delivery service Blue Apron buys BN Ranch
- UK food companies to miss sugar target