USA: ConAgra Foods declares quarterly common stock dividend
OMAHA, Neb./PRNewswire/ -- The board of directors of ConAgra Foods, Inc. (NYSE: CAG - news) has declared a quarterly common stock dividend of 23.50 cents per share. It will be paid on March 1, 2002, to stockholders of record on February 1, 2002. This will be the second quarterly dividend at the 23.50 cents rate. This will be ConAgra Foods 105th consecutive quarterly dividend payment.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Wilmar urges palm oil "labour transformation"