USA: ConAgra Foods files restated financial statements; also cites impact of changes in accounting principles
ConAgra Foods, Inc. (NYSE: CAG) Friday (22 June) announced that it has filed an amended annual report on Form 10-K for its fiscal year ended May 28, 2000 with the Securities and Exchange Commission. The filing includes restated financial statements for fiscal years 1998, 1999 and 2000 and relates to the company's announcement on May 23 that accounting and conduct matters at its United Agri Products Companies (UAP) subsidiary and certain other accounting adjustments would result in a restatement of the company's financial results. ConAgra Foods also filed amended quarterly reports on Form 10-Qs for the first three quarters of fiscal 2001, which reflect the current year impact of the restatement of prior fiscal year results. In addition, the amended fiscal 2001 first quarter results reflect the impact of the cumulative effect of three accounting principle changes which were adopted by the company in the fourth quarter of fiscal 2001.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods