USA: ConAgra Foods forms innovative alliance with celebrity chef Wolfgang Puck
ConAgra Foods, Inc., (NYSE: CAG), one of America's leading branded food companies, has formed an innovative alliance with Wolfgang Puck, one of America's most celebrated chefs, to develop gourmet food products that consumers can easily prepare and serve at home. Wolfgang Puck has been creating premier food products and operating restaurants since the founding of Spago in 1982. By joining forces, Puck and ConAgra Foods will manufacture, market and distribute gourmet foods in mainstream categories such as frozen entrees, pizzas, and side dishes under the Wolfgang Puck name. Financial terms were not disclosed.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Unilever invests in Dutch meat substitute project
- Lactalis fails to hit threshold to delist Parmalat
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast
- Brazil seeks to cool concerns over meat probe