USA: ConAgra Foods forms innovative alliance with celebrity chef Wolfgang Puck
ConAgra Foods, Inc., (NYSE: CAG), one of America's leading branded food companies, has formed an innovative alliance with Wolfgang Puck, one of America's most celebrated chefs, to develop gourmet food products that consumers can easily prepare and serve at home. Wolfgang Puck has been creating premier food products and operating restaurants since the founding of Spago in 1982. By joining forces, Puck and ConAgra Foods will manufacture, market and distribute gourmet foods in mainstream categories such as frozen entrees, pizzas, and side dishes under the Wolfgang Puck name. Financial terms were not disclosed.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- General Mills issues profit warning