USA: ConAgra Foods, General Mills, Heinz, and Rich Products select Amphire Solutions as E-Business Partner
Amphire Solutions, Inc., a Ventro(TM) Corporation (Nasdaq: VNTR) operating company and the leading provider of business-to-business (B2B) e-commerce solutions for the foodservice industry, today announced alliances with leading industry manufacturers totaling over $20 billion. ConAgra Foods, General Mills, Heinz Foodservice, and Rich Products have signed Supplier Council Founding Member agreements with Amphire, the only end-to-end supply chain solution currently processing transactions for the $150 billion foodservice industry.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid