USA: ConAgra Foods, General Mills, Heinz, and Rich Products select Amphire Solutions as E-Business Partner
Amphire Solutions, Inc., a Ventro(TM) Corporation (Nasdaq: VNTR) operating company and the leading provider of business-to-business (B2B) e-commerce solutions for the foodservice industry, today announced alliances with leading industry manufacturers totaling over $20 billion. ConAgra Foods, General Mills, Heinz Foodservice, and Rich Products have signed Supplier Council Founding Member agreements with Amphire, the only end-to-end supply chain solution currently processing transactions for the $150 billion foodservice industry.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Germany's Haribo plans first US candy plant