USA: ConAgra Foods, Inc. reports fourth quarter earnings, outlook for fiscal 2002
ConAgra Foods, Inc. (NYSE: CAG), one of the world's largest branded food companies, today reported diluted fourth quarter EPS of $.23 for the period ending May 27, 2001. Fourth quarter sales improved 5% to $6.4 billion and operating profit totaled $405 million. For fiscal 2001, sales grew 7% to reach $27.2 billion, operating profit totaled $1.9 billion, and diluted EPS was $1.33 before the cumulative effect of a change in three accounting principles. After the cumulative effect of a change in three accounting principles, the company's diluted EPS was $1.24. For fiscal 2001, diluted EPS was greater than fiscal 2000 diluted EPS of $.80, but below fiscal 2000 diluted EPS of $1.60 excluding restructuring and related charges.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea