USA: ConAgra Foods sees strong Q4, FY 2002
US packaged food giant ConAgra Foods has reported diluted EPS of US$0.36 for its Q4 ended 26 May 2002, representing 57% growth over the comparable period last fiscal year. Sales remained equal year on year at US$6.4bn, and operating profit grew 27% to US$513m. Diluted EPS for FY 2002 was US$1.47, up 19% on FY 2001. FY sales reached US$27.6bn, up 2% compared with last year, and operating profit grew 11% to US$2.1bn.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Mead Johnson acquires Bega Cheese capacity
- Buffett: no back-up deal for Kraft Heinz
- Kraft Heinz "substantially undervalued" Unilever