USA: ConAgra Foods will restate financials based on audit committee investigation of its UAP subsidiary
ConAgra Foods, Inc. (NYSE: CAG) yesterday announced that accounting and conduct matters at its United Agri Products Companies (UAP) subsidiary during fiscal years 1999 and 2000 will result in the restatement of the Company's financial results for those years. Certain accounting adjustments will also result in a restatement for fiscal 1998. The restatement will reduce revenues and earnings in fiscal years 1998, 1999 and 2000, and will increase revenues and earnings in fiscal 2001. UAP, which distributes seed, fertilizer and agricultural chemicals to agricultural growers, is one of three businesses in ConAgra Foods' agricultural products reporting segment and represented approximately 9% of ConAgra Foods' operating profit for the fiscal years 1998, 1999 and 2000.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- How Nestle tackles Indian challenges - interview
- Lamb Weston goes it alone: six things to learn
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Campbell backs US nutrition start-up Habit
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Mondelez focuses on margins as sales slip
- Pladis stepping up growth investments
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Meat Processing in China - Industry Market Research Report