USA: ConAgra Foods will restate financials based on audit committee investigation of its UAP subsidiary
ConAgra Foods, Inc. (NYSE: CAG) yesterday announced that accounting and conduct matters at its United Agri Products Companies (UAP) subsidiary during fiscal years 1999 and 2000 will result in the restatement of the Company's financial results for those years. Certain accounting adjustments will also result in a restatement for fiscal 1998. The restatement will reduce revenues and earnings in fiscal years 1998, 1999 and 2000, and will increase revenues and earnings in fiscal 2001. UAP, which distributes seed, fertilizer and agricultural chemicals to agricultural growers, is one of three businesses in ConAgra Foods' agricultural products reporting segment and represented approximately 9% of ConAgra Foods' operating profit for the fiscal years 1998, 1999 and 2000.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Whole Foods, Aldi, M&S - retail round-up, Nov 2016
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- Hain Celestial appoints Nestle executive as US COO
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Chobani COO Burns to leave yogurt firm
- Freedom Foods Group nears M&A in Oz, North America
- How Brands Are Making Our Food Healthier
- Confectionery North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide_2016
- Processed Snacks (Savory Snacks) Market in the United States - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics
- Chocolate (Confectionery) Market in Belgium - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics
- Global Dried Processed Food Market 2016-2020