USA: ConAgra Grocery Products, Formerly Hunt-Wesson, Improves Customer Satisfaction With Move to CHEP
ConAgra Grocery Products Company, formerly Hunt-Wesson Inc., has launched the CHEP pallet pool program. The company, one of the largest divisions of food marketing giant ConAgra, made the move to CHEP pallets to provide improved customer service. Products from all of the ConAgra Grocery Products divisions will be delivered on CHEP pallets to the supermarket and wholesale club classes of trade.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund