USA: ConAgra Inc. Reports Double-Digit Earnings Growth; Notes Sales Gains & Completion Of Restructuring Initiatives
ConAgra, Inc., one of the world's largest branded food products companies, today reported record fourth quarter earnings of $.46 per share for the period ending May 28, 2000, up 12% compared to the same period a year ago. Fourth quarter sales improved 6% to $6.4 billion and operating profit grew 14% to $501 million.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk