USA: ConAgra Inc. Reports Double-Digit Earnings Growth; Notes Sales Gains & Completion Of Restructuring Initiatives
ConAgra, Inc., one of the world's largest branded food products companies, today reported record fourth quarter earnings of $.46 per share for the period ending May 28, 2000, up 12% compared to the same period a year ago. Fourth quarter sales improved 6% to $6.4 billion and operating profit grew 14% to $501 million.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO