USA: ConAgra - looking for a good accountant - COMMENT
ConAgra has been forced to revise its earnings figures due to improper accounting procedures. The US' second biggest food processor has been lucky. The changes to the figures from 1998-2000 will actually boost revenue and earnings for 2001, and the problems are unlikely to have the repercussions that followed for IBP and Aurora when they ran into similar difficulties.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth
- Unilever sets packaging target