USA: ConAgra plans new $25 million distribution center in Indiana, in an advisory by Industrialinfo.com
Industrialinfo.com (Industrial Information Resources Inc; Houston, Texas) has confirmed that ConAgra Foods Incorporated (NYSE:CAG ; Omaha, Neb.) has started construction on a new 500,000 square foot distribution center located on 44 acres in Lebanon, Ind., to support distribution of raw food products that go into ConAgra brand food products.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Mondelez plans "selective" UK price hikes
- US targets increased organic production