USA: ConAgra poultry recalls chicken product distributed to foodservice operators
ConAgra Poultry Company of Duluth, Ga., is voluntarily recalling from foodservice customers -- that is, institutions and eating establishments -- 10-pound cases of Pierce Marinata Italiani Style Fully Cooked Skinless Chicken Breast Fillets because the product did not meet minimum thermal processing temperatures. The risk of illness exists if the undercooked product is consumed; however, the product is distributed to foodservice customers, where normal procedures are to reheat it before serving. No illnesses have been reported to date.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- 2017: food policy hotspots in the UK, EU and US
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs