US: ConAgra pumps US$9m into Indiana popcorn facility expansion
Conagra Foods is investing US$8.9m into an expansion of its popcorn-making facility
US food manufacturer ConAgra Foods is to pump US$8.9m into expanding its Indiana popcorn facility - a move which will see 80 new jobs created by next year.
The expansion at the Rensselaer site is expected to begin in August this year, with work anticipated to be complete by early next year.
According to governor Mike Pence, Indiana is "the second leading popcorn-producing state in the nation."
ConAgra was awarded up to US$810,000 in conditional tax credits based on its job creation plan.
"Expanding our operations in Indiana will help us meet the needs of our customers and operate as effectively and efficiently as possible," said Mike Tracy, senior vice president of supply chain. "We are pleased with the state and local partnerships we have developed and we look forward to working together in the future."
ConAgra Foods, Inc. - SWOT Analysis company profile is the essential source for top-level company data and information. ConAgra Foods, Inc. - SWOT Analysis examines the company’s key business struc......
MarketLine's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organi...
Synopsis Canadean's "ConAgra Foods, Inc. : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile ...
ConAgra Foods Inc is looking to drive growth through the continued development of its private label portfolio and through product innovation. ConAgra is now the largest private label manufacturer in N...
- Why US foodservice could offer route to growth
- Briefing: 11 menu trends shaping US foodservice
- Foodservice in the US - what the analysts say
- How can brands capitalise in US foodservice?
- UK organic industry's bullish outlook
- UPDATE: Mondelez confirms Irish plant changes
- Dr Oetker to buy Coppenrath & Wiese
- Hain buys 100% of deli meats firm Empire
- Saputo's Warrnambool to buy Lion's cheese arm
- Post Holdings launches breakfast biscuits in US