US: ConAgra pumps US$9m into Indiana popcorn facility expansion
Conagra Foods is investing US$8.9m into an expansion of its popcorn-making facility
US food manufacturer ConAgra Foods is to pump US$8.9m into expanding its Indiana popcorn facility - a move which will see 80 new jobs created by next year.
The expansion at the Rensselaer site is expected to begin in August this year, with work anticipated to be complete by early next year.
According to governor Mike Pence, Indiana is "the second leading popcorn-producing state in the nation."
ConAgra was awarded up to US$810,000 in conditional tax credits based on its job creation plan.
"Expanding our operations in Indiana will help us meet the needs of our customers and operate as effectively and efficiently as possible," said Mike Tracy, senior vice president of supply chain. "We are pleased with the state and local partnerships we have developed and we look forward to working together in the future."
ConAgra Foods, Inc. - SWOT Analysis company profile is the essential source for top-level company data and information. ConAgra Foods, Inc. - SWOT Analysis examines the company’s key business struc......
MarketLine's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organi...
ConAgra Foods Inc is looking to drive growth through the continued development of its private label portfolio and through product innovation. ConAgra is now the largest private label manufacturer in N...
The report provides a review of the mergers and acquisitions (M&As), partnering deals, and agreements entered into by companies active in the global savory snacks market during August 2014. Using th...
- Focus: Why ABF is making bread better-for-you
- Why China was central to Nestle executive change
- just the answer: Gardein founder Yves Potvin
- Analysis: Quality, innovation driving Chinese milk
- Comment: How dairy can leverage nutrition
- Kellogg CEO: sales trends are improving
- Finsbury buys Johnstone's Just Desserts
- Oreo, gum propels Mondelez in China
- General Mills cuts Yoplait sugar by 25%
- Dean Foods brings milk brands under single label
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- Global Seasonings, Dressings & Sauces Market: Merger and Acquisitions February 2015
- Consumer and Market Insights: Confectionery Market in the UK
- Food and beverage packaging today – what’s next?
- North America Food & Beverage Stabilizers and Systems Market – Analysis and Forecast upto 2019