USA: ConAgra recalls Chef Boyardee 99% Fat Free Cheese Ravioli In Tomato Sauce
Irvine, California-based ConAgra Grocery Products is voluntarily recalling about 17,000 cases of Chef Boyardee 99% Fat Free Cheese Ravioli in Tomato Sauce because they may have been mislabelled. Some of the cans labelled 99% Fat Free Cheese Ravioli in Tomato Sauce may actually instead be 99% Fat Free Beef Ravioli in Tomato and Meat Sauce. In addition to containing meat this product also contains a soy protein, a known allergen.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast