USA: ConAgra recalls Chef Boyardee 99% Fat Free Cheese Ravioli In Tomato Sauce
Irvine, California-based ConAgra Grocery Products is voluntarily recalling about 17,000 cases of Chef Boyardee 99% Fat Free Cheese Ravioli in Tomato Sauce because they may have been mislabelled. Some of the cans labelled 99% Fat Free Cheese Ravioli in Tomato Sauce may actually instead be 99% Fat Free Beef Ravioli in Tomato and Meat Sauce. In addition to containing meat this product also contains a soy protein, a known allergen.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Dairy dampens Danone in Q1
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations