USA: ConAgra Refrigerated Prepared Foods Shares Food Safety Knowledge With Industry
As the food industry continues to improve its food safety practices to combat foodborne pathogens such as Listeria monocytogenes, sharing "best practices" between companies is proving to be an effective strategy. Industry leader ConAgra Refrigerated Prepared Foods recently hosted 87 representatives from other meat and food processing firms for a day-and-a-half workshop on controlling listeria in the plant environment.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast